1. PinkLady420 avatar

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 8:40 PM, PinkLady420 said:

and in case yall cant get the link its... I aint fucken wit u Big Sean ;)

2. PinkLady420 avatar

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 8:38 PM, PinkLady420 said:

all I have to say to peeps talken shhiiittt , hahaha yeeeaaa! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkv2dNJd5Bc

3. maya_maraj avatar

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 9:17 AM, maya_maraj said:

what it is is that damn lmfao ion een no like im not a person that likes to share so wen I see some one all up on u its jus like ok back tf up nd im pretty sure all the other barbs feel the same way like I don't even want u to have kids cause then u jus gon toss ya barbs to the side nd give that man in ya life or ya kids all the attention nd I don't want to loose my nicki so basicly wat im tryna say is u have ya barbs and that's all u need

4. DEJA D TINY BARBIE avatar

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:34 PM, DEJA D TINY BARBIE said:

lolz soo true ..

5. DEJA D TINY BARBIE avatar

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:34 PM, DEJA D TINY BARBIE said:

lolz .. i wanna real person for you .. #TEAM_NO_HEARTBREAK or amma #KILL_THAT_NIQQUH

6. piink_lippss avatar

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 7:53 AM, piink_lippss said:

hahahahah it really is funny. I find it funny because it is soooo genuine - PAUSE! I think because the relationship your team has is so genuine, we genuinely don't want to see you get hurt or even risk it. Its like "hell naw, I aint got time for this bs..go siddown Nicki..you not going to that party" LOL I think its a genuine protective nature that all your team has for you...I truly think a dude would get murdered if he hurt you by one of your 16 year old barbz...PAUSE..but no, again we respect you too. So were not going to be happy with just anny ngga popping up thinking he won the lottery. It will have to be somebody respectable....and then maybe we will approve;) but an amazing lady deserves an amazing dude...the end

7. jovian taylor avatar

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:18 PM, jovian taylor said:

Cuz when a man n a woman cum together they have a baby it's there job together to raise that child to be god fear they broke up the kid soul will be in two lost dnt know wat to do go wit dad or mom fuck it he goin feel like he need to be the man of the house or the woman. I think I lost y'all ok I'll give u a real answer cuz he want u to get back with his mother r dad I cnt c no one with my mom but my dad n that's it n Sumone time ur kids n smell a dog

8. Ciara Vann avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 9:45 PM, Ciara Vann said:

I want you to find love, but my advice is don't fall for other men's lies.

9. Oneisha avatar

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Oneisha said:

If someone was to hurt you it would be like hurting me i am a true barb and i would cross the ocean and back just to see your amazing smile and plus souja boy is kinda of a child you are a bright and beautyful women

10. LEXI THE BARB avatar

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 5:44 PM, LEXI THE BARB said:

nicki as you said on Ellen you're in love with your fans & as your fans it is ours jobs to keep you away from these lookin ass niggas but if is Barbz peep a ken for you we'll never hesitate to tweet you