1. jovian taylor avatar

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:18 PM, jovian taylor said:

Cuz when a man n a woman cum together they have a baby it's there job together to raise that child to be god fear they broke up the kid soul will be in two lost dnt know wat to do go wit dad or mom fuck it he goin feel like he need to be the man of the house or the woman. I think I lost y'all ok I'll give u a real answer cuz he want u to get back with his mother r dad I cnt c no one with my mom but my dad n that's it n Sumone time ur kids n smell a dog

2. Ciara Vann avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 9:45 PM, Ciara Vann said:

I want you to find love, but my advice is don't fall for other men's lies.

3. Oneisha avatar

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Oneisha said:

If someone was to hurt you it would be like hurting me i am a true barb and i would cross the ocean and back just to see your amazing smile and plus souja boy is kinda of a child you are a bright and beautyful women

4. LEXI THE BARB avatar

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 5:44 PM, LEXI THE BARB said:

nicki as you said on Ellen you're in love with your fans & as your fans it is ours jobs to keep you away from these lookin ass niggas but if is Barbz peep a ken for you we'll never hesitate to tweet you

5. Pakistan_Barbie avatar

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Pakistan_Barbie said:

I Would Go CRAZY If Someone Was To Hurt You Lol I Dont Want Your Feelings Hurt Love

6. DylanKardashian avatar

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 6:06 AM, DylanKardashian said:

Nicki, you should start doing this again :((

7. IzBarbieBitch avatar

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 6:09 AM, IzBarbieBitch said:

his*

8. IzBarbieBitch avatar

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 6:08 AM, IzBarbieBitch said:

If someone break ur heart, we break her legs, and his teslice:) Sweet barbz love her mummy:*

9. TattiLuvsNicki avatar

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 2:48 AM, TattiLuvsNicki said:

I love thissss MOTHAR! WERK! but I think us barbz are just a lil jelly and want u to save the love for us. But we cant be too selfish. YOU do ur thiiiiiiiiiiiing girl
    ~Tatt!

10. Bharbie Erhnie Minaj avatar

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 7:11 AM, Bharbie Erhnie Minaj said:

We want our mama to be happy...