1. BarbzCD avatar

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 6:14 PM, BarbzCD said:

I LOVEEEE YOU NICKI

2. kenice avatar

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 7:46 PM, kenice said:

Mines you forgetting the youngest and newest of the barbz.

3. Thee_Nikksterr avatar

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 10:22 AM, Thee_Nikksterr said:

:-*

4. Pink_flamingo_789 avatar

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:42 AM, Pink_flamingo_789 said:

Mine is the 9th of June ;p

5. Imtriniandloveu avatar

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Imtriniandloveu said:

Hey. I'm neela. I live in New York City. And of trini decent. So for like 4 years ur music has triggered major obsession in me. I love that ur a Christian. And your mom. She's a beautiful singer of Christ. U were in queens and like 3 blocks away from me. Oh well. I know ur gonna come around again. I love your music style and the way you rap for a great cause. My dream is for me and u to go to Trinidad and Tobago for a vacation. Im stupid my wish is stupid oh well a girl can only dream. Any way. When ur under estimated you pick yourself of the floor and show more. Ily. Ily. Ily. Ily. ???? -neela AKA fellow barbz

6. Yanibaby avatar

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Yanibaby said:

hey my name is iyana and I like to flip can you take me shopping like you did Sophia and her sister on Ellen. I like your videos that mom let me watch and what is your phone number. are you going to pick me up or my mom going to drop me off or we can meet email me at yayaflips@gmail.com I love your music so much and your music is very very cool and amazing can we go to ups for a American girl doll

7. luisAguilarMiNaJ avatar

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 7:06 AM, luisAguilarMiNaJ said:

HAPPY B-DAY

8. Fernanda Calderon G avatar

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Fernanda Calderon G said:

HEY! Nicki

9. Mrs RGTG avatar

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Mrs RGTG said:

Mine was June 6 & I just turned 50! Watch my 50th B-day Celebration! http://hertube.tv/basic-living-with-rhonda-gayle/basic-life-with-rhonda-gayle-50th-birthday-celebration-show This was such an honor & I am HONORED to share this milestone with you!

10. jovian taylor avatar

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:09 PM, jovian taylor said:

One thing Nicki do u want kids time to be a mother I know u want a lil girl name her Vicky