Blogs

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 4:28 PM

Nicki and Food!

me and my friend notice Nicki always saying something bout food in her raps!

5 Star Chick Remix- I just had a epipahny, i need to go to tiffanys
Fendi on my slippers, and my cookies always slippery

Little Freak-I’m hotter than 100 degrees
A lotta bread no sesame seeds

Bottoms Up-And we be doin’ donuts while we wavin’ the .380
We give a lotta money to the babies out in Haiti

Up All Night-Fuck I look like hoe
I look like yes and you like no
Im a bad bitch I aint never been a mixed breed.
I’m on a diet but I’m doing donuts in a six speed

Monster-But really really I don’t give a F-U-C-K
Forget barbie fuck nicki she’s fake
She’s on a diet but my pockets eating cheese cake

Up Out My Face-stylin’ on them big B’s
Bought the Benz out
Elevator, press P for the Pent House
cop doe’s, we break like tacos

Roger That-I’m in the collard green 6, cornbread in the guts
Got da Halloween kicks trick or treatin’ the clutch

Gettin Paid-Don’t be text messaging me
I never check my messages
Only thing you could ask me
Is how I want my samiches
I want more cheese
Lots and lots of cheese

Go Hard- I represent all the girls that stood up, used to drink water wit a little bit of sugar. These birds all fly south in the winter, fuck I look like chompin on a chicken dinner.

BET Chypher-Metaphor heaven
So they approve Nicki like my credit score seven
Mac’n’cheese Stix , Fried Chicken, The Guts

itty bitty piggy-And if you see a itty bitty piggy in the market
Give that bitch a quarter and
a car tell her park it
I don't fuck with pigs
like asalamaleka
I put em in the field,
I let oscar meyer bake em

warning -& i feed'em curry chicken
im all about my green, na'mean?
got some fat bitches in the kitchen.
i got a spot like ox,
& we cook ox-tails

RaingingMen- Laid down on the beach they be feeding me cat-fishes, Cause it’s raining men, fat bitches

Lmaoo she must have been hungry when she wrote these lyrics . . . i still love her tho! . .if u know anymore songs with food in it let me know so i can post'em!

  1. BarbieGirlSteph avatar

    On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 2:01 AM, BarbieGirlSteph said:

    lool most of em are metaphors tho

  2. KierstinNoelle avatar

    On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 4:17 PM, KierstinNoelle said:

    lol, way to be observant.

  3. KLoveBarbie avatar

    On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 8:05 AM, KLoveBarbie said:

    LMAO!!

  4. KB_Maraj avatar

    On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:34 PM, KB_Maraj said:

    u forgot abut beef stew...
    i could cook crack or cook a mean beef stew

  5. pephanie2 avatar

    On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 8:37 PM, pephanie2 said:

    hahaha wow that is actuallly soo truuu goood observation!

  6. OhSheLovesNicki avatar

    On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 8:46 PM, OhSheLovesNicki said:

    Lol theres another one!!

  7. #2barbie avatar

    On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 8:04 PM, #2barbie said:

    And if you see a itty bitty piggy in the market
    Give that bitch a quarter and
    a car tell her park it
    I don't fuck with pigs
    like asalamaleka
    I put em in the field,
    I let oscar meyer bake em

  8. #2barbie avatar

    On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM, #2barbie said:

    itty bitty piggy
    And if you see a itty bitty piggy in the market
    Give that bitch a quarter and
    a car tell her park it
    I don't fuck with pigs
    like asalamaleka
    I put em in the field,
    I let oscar meyer bake em

  9. OhSheLovesNicki avatar

    On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 5:22 PM, OhSheLovesNicki said:

    @ brooklynxcarter OMG yesss thats another one! LOL

  10. brooklynxcarter avatar

    On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 5:16 PM, brooklynxcarter said:

    warning -

    & i feed'em curry chicken
    im all about my green, na'mean?
    got some fat bitches in the kitchen.
    i got a spot like ox,
    & we cook ox-tails

Post a comment

OhSheLovesNicki’s Blogs

Newsletter Signup