1. hackers club avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 6:55 AM, hackers club said:

PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Cindy. My blank ATM card can withdraw $6,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $36,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Cindy because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Cindy sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Cindy because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries, email address is [email protected]

2. trueJAMMER avatar

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM, trueJAMMER said:

EVERYONE ADD ME

3. trueJAMMER avatar

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:01 PM, trueJAMMER said:

#TeamBarb

4. Kidatheart96 avatar

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Kidatheart96 said:

I agree this stuff is old, its been settled

5. kaboon avatar

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:12 AM, kaboon said:

roman i want to talk with you

6. trishbabygirl avatar

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:20 PM, trishbabygirl said:

i agree lil kim and nicki minaj fans should try to get along. you cant deny how both nicki and lil kim changed the rap game. its like lil kim fans feel the need they have to get repsect but they dont. nicki minaj is on top right now

7. Lana del rey barbie abc avatar

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Lana del rey barbie abc said:

you know i miss you...and i think its good to have gay friend like me ..overseas and irly would like to chat with you but please be serious about this okay :) btw lil kim is still the queen of hip hop

8. Lana del rey barbie abc avatar