I love to sing and dance.
JUSTIN BIEBER, OMFG
I pay more attention to what i look like than anything else,,
mean when i get ready for school i forget everything i really need,,
but i always have my lip gloss and hair brush.
i have always wanted to be a world famous singer.
I want to be prom queen one day.
I plan on trying out to be a laker girl when i am old enough.
I Love ME!! :)
Add me on facebook and follow me on twitter:)
Here are nine things i hate about everyone :
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here???
From LYRICSMODE.COM lyrics archiveLyrics | Lil Wayne lyrics - Mirror lyrics
Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 7:17 AM
Okay, Lil' Kim is like so 2007. She needs to get over herself. She is, as Nicki calls them,a "big head". Nicki is big right now. Kim honey your not...GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!! Dissing Nicki in a song isn't gonna help you at all. That's gonna send you all the way back to the bottom honey. This is middle school stuff. And i'd know, i'm in 8th grade. And we ourselves are starting to get over that...