1. Squishy barbie avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:55 AM, Squishy barbie said:

i think if you want to listin to other female rappers you can its not like nicki would hate you

2. TayHollyWood avatar

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 4:07 PM, TayHollyWood said:

Oh well you go head then. And you don't who nicki minaj likes. And most of them show nicki respect. They pay homage to her. I've seen the videos, don't make it into another Nicki Kim situation.

3. Benicus avatar

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Benicus said:

No, I think everyone has a right to listen to who ever they want to. If an artist has beef with another artist then that's their issue, and the fans shouldn't be judged on the rappers/artists/bands they choose to listen too.

Personally, I'll listen to anything that I think is good, and not because people are telling me to listen to it or not.

4. Kat334 avatar

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Kat334 said:

Yes best nicki Minaj is da only female rapper out there

5. TayHollyWood avatar

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:52 AM, TayHollyWood said:

Well I listen to whoever I want. Female rap is my thing, so I listen to everyone. Nicki, Kim, Trina, diamond, khia, Mia x, iggy, nisha rock star, Lola Monroe, precious Paris, remy, foxy, Reece Steele, eve, amil, shawnna, honey cocaine, salt and pepper, k'la, ms. Hill, I can go on and on. But yes I listen to everyone. That doesn't mean I lost love for nicki. Because I've been riding with my bitch for years. I listen to everyone because besides the bullshit ass beefing shit, every last female has a different story to tell. And I'm all ears because they can relate better than me listening to a man. So right now in the industry my top female rappers are : nicki, Lola Monroe, honey cocaine, Trina. Oh and yea I listen to Kim old shit. I listened to her new song of you love me. But I never listened to black Friday I refused to listen to it.

6. BubblesDhaBarbie avatar

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:10 PM, BubblesDhaBarbie said:

Yes ! Because really no other female rapper likes Nicki Minaj or her rapping . So anybody Nicki Minaj doesn't like ' I don't like .