1. BabyBarb99 avatar

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 7:09 PM, BabyBarb99 said:

That sucks. Maybe we should.just ignore all the negative input and focus on the real team minaj.

2. VerTical_Barbie avatar

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM, VerTical_Barbie said:

Thisis 100% TRUTH!!! pure truth..

3. Pinkbarbie30 avatar

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Pinkbarbie30 said:

THIS!!!!!!Exactly why I called into PFR and told my story.Thank you for addressing this issue.This needs to stop.We are a family here for each other and most important Nicki.Leave the child like behavior in grade school and grow up!!!

4. MinajArmy_NO avatar

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:53 PM, MinajArmy_NO said:

Speak The Truth Katie!

5. teamminajmtv avatar

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:48 PM, teamminajmtv said:

LET EM KNOW!!!

6. goldendragon35 avatar

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:32 PM, goldendragon35 said:

Thank you Katie for saying this. The more TM grows the more arguing and drama. I don't remember us having this issue as much last year. Yes there was drama, but not at this scale. I don't know what is happening, but it is completely uncalled for? I thought we were supposed to stan for Nicki??? Why argue with each other? I don't see teamBritney, Gaga's monsters, or the Bieliebers (however you say it) fighting each other. We should be promoting, and requesting, but we busy fighting each other. I do have beef with ppl on the team. I see the drama, I see the comments and the ppl who think it doesn't apply to them it does. There are so many TM members that want to bash the other so quick that they should be the first ones to shut up. I'm not going to rant anymore. All I'm saying is that ppl who SHOULD read it won't. The ppl who do read it agree with Katie and nothing (unfortunately) will change. Another day, another drama.

7. karma_minaj avatar