1. MinajTO avatar

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 6:11 PM, MinajTO said:

Have you guys heard David Guetta's new song featuring Nicki Minaj - Turn me on??? If not, hear it first here !!!! http://minajto.tumblr.com/

2. gigiluvz avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 9:09 PM, gigiluvz said:

didnt get to meet you arrived at 7:05 & there was nothing they could doooo! :( sooo sadd but i was front row. :)

3. kaliejoy avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 5:50 AM, kaliejoy said:

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! Can't believe I FINALLY got to meet you, Nicki! Absolutely made my life!!!!!

4. RoughneckKT avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:17 AM, RoughneckKT said:

Here at the concert haven the time of my life! I love u Nicki!?

5. gigiluvz avatar

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM, gigiluvz said:

thanks..lovee. :)

6. goldendragon35 avatar

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:23 PM, goldendragon35 said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH tonight!!!!!

7. coolbunny2468 avatar

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:19 PM, coolbunny2468 said:

my daddy is one of her body gards so im going to meet her in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY :)

8. molls avatar

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:16 PM, molls said:

I called ground(ctrl) today and they suggested getting to the United Center before 5:30 to pick up the package for the meet and greet tonight. Have fun!

9. gigiluvz avatar

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 5:11 PM, gigiluvz said:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME WE HAVE TO BE THERE FOR MEET & GREET? I GOT A EMAIL SAYING TO BE THERE WHEN THE SHOW STARTS WITCH IS 7. BUT ON THERE WEBPAGE (GROUNDCTRL.COM) IT SAYS BE THERE 2 HOURS BEFORE. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE HWAT TIME IS IT AT?

10. taniabarbz avatar

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 3:50 PM, taniabarbz said:

Please does anyone know if she will be signing after the show or if there are any meet Nd greet tickets left???!!!! Please message and reply !! Love