Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. Ella Bruce avatar

Re: General Minaj Chat

Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:00 AM By: Ella Bruce

I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as Great Mother told me when she helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted Great Mother the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted Great Mother she assured me that my man will come again. She gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent her the money and she bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. NO SCAMS. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as she told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because Great Mother is so real and i urge you contact her now on her email so that she can also help you the way she helped me. Her email is [email protected] and you can also contact her with her phone number on whats app +2348078359876 you can also check and contact her on
    Greatmotherofpowers.blogspot.com
    Greatmotherofsolution.blogspot.com

2. Ella Bruce avatar

I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as Great Mother told me when she helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted Great Mother the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted Great Mother she assured me that my man will come again. She gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent her the money and she bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. NO SCAMS. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as she told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because Great Mother is so real and i urge you contact her now on her email so that she can also help you the way she helped me. Her email is [email protected] and you can also contact her with her phone number on whats app +2348078359876 you can also check and contact her on

3. Ella Bruce avatar

4. Ella Bruce avatar

5. Ella Bruce avatar

6. Ella Bruce avatar

7. Ella Bruce avatar

Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:01 AM By: Ella Bruce

8. Ella Bruce avatar

9. Ella Bruce avatar

10. Ella Bruce avatar

11. Ella Bruce avatar

12. Ella Bruce avatar

13. Ella Bruce avatar

14. Ella Bruce avatar

15. Ella Bruce avatar

Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:02 AM By: Ella Bruce

I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as Great Mother told me when she helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted Great Mother the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted Great Mother she assured me that my man will come again. She gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent her the money and she bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. NO SCAMS. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as she told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because Great Mother is so real and i urge you contact her now on her email so that she can also help you the way she helped me. Her email is Greatm[email protected] and you can also contact her with her phone number on whats app +2348078359876 you can also check and contact her on

16. Ella Bruce avatar

17. Ella Bruce avatar

18. Ella Bruce avatar

19. specialcardsdelivery avatar

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 9:30 PM By: specialcardsdelivery

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: [email protected]
    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS.
    you order for::
    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $355 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges , order now: contact us via
    email address::[email protected]

20. specialcardsdelivery avatar

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 9:34 PM By: specialcardsdelivery

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: [email protected]
    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS.
    you order for::
    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $355 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges , order now: contact us via
    email address::[email protected]

Newsletter Signup