Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. EGZN avatar

Which songs to you want Nicki to sing at NBA ?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 8:19 PM By: EGZN

She's going to sing 4 songs :D

I hope she's going to sing "Starships", "Stupid Hoe", "Roman Reloaded" & "Roman In Moscow". I think it will be good promotion for PF:RR and for each of the singles :D

Does anybody know if theres going to be a live stream on the internet??
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PINK FRIDAY: ROMAN RELOADED - APRIL/03/2012

It's PINK FRIDAY hoe !!!!!!!!!

2. dabarbiesbaby avatar

is it true?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 9:55 PM By: dabarbiesbaby

I doubt its true but i was told that Nicki Minaj used to be a prostitute and that she was discovered out on the street.

3. holly renee avatar

Re: is it true?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 10:02 PM By: holly renee

TMZ says noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo nottttttttttttttttttttttttt CHARUU
    baddest bitch in da game

4. holly renee avatar

Re: Which songs to you want Nicki to sing at NBA ?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM By: holly renee

THERE WILLL... MAYBE ; )
    baddest bitch in da game

5. dabarbiesbaby avatar

RE: is it true?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM By: dabarbiesbaby

According to a source of mine, lil kim and nicki were both hoes in the same area at the same time which feuls part of their rivalry

6. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM By: ninjabarbie94

ummmmm noooooo i dont think so :/ whered youu hear that barbz??? muuuaaahhh....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

7. TayHollyWood avatar

Nicki's A$$ A$$ A$$

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 1:08 AM By: TayHollyWood

so I've been thinking about asking this question, but im just gonna ask, fuck it. How do you guys feel about nickis a$$. Real/fake? Too phat/or just right?
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

8. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: Which songs to you want Nicki to sing at NBA ?

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:06 AM By: ninjabarbie94

I really hopes she does them songs aswell.......i think she will defoo do 'Starships' but i dont no about any others.....i dont think she will do 'Stupid hoe' simply because its had bad reviews and people hatin on it and banning it (Which i dont agree with because there is nothing wrong with it, but you no what the music industry is like now) But i hope she does perform it becauese that would just be epic!!! And then we have Roman in Moscow......Roman holiday......Roman Reloaded soooo who no's :) But whatever she performs i just no its gonna be amazing.....creative.....unique.....beautiful......epic......crazy and just literally a dope perfomance :) Ohhh and btw barbz if any of youu no if there is gonna be somewhere i can watch it live from the UK please let me no.....mail me or comment me because i really want to be able to watch it live!!!! muuuaaahhh......(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

9. dabarbiesbaby avatar

Re: Nicki's A$$ A$$ A$$

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:15 AM By: dabarbiesbaby

I think Nicki's Ass is fine for her. I hate when haters try to pull her down just because they'll never be her.

10. PandaGazzum avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:18 AM By: PandaGazzum

what in the world... lmASSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

11. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 9:30 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I heard the same thing barb, but I don't take things like this too seriously.
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

12. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 9:33 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I didn't know you could get a fake ass to be honest, so I'll say that it's real

13. DANickster avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 10:10 AM By: DANickster

Doubt it!!!
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

14. TayHollyWood avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 10:32 AM By: TayHollyWood

Rated R Barbie wrote:

Really???? U didn't know?

15. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 11:10 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

TayHollyWood wrote:
    Rated R Barbie wrote:

Really???? U didn't know?

Yes! *hiding* I'll GOOGLE IT! Lmao

16. RomansBestie avatar

RE: Nicki's A$$ A$$ A$$

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:29 PM By: RomansBestie

I dunno. I think its probably real.
    I think it suits her too.
    ~RomansBestie~

17. 5star Barbie avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 4:49 PM By: 5star Barbie

Honestly i think it's fake from looking at old pictures, but either way i still luv her music
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

18. TayHollyWood avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:13 PM By: TayHollyWood

5star Barbie wrote:
    Honestly i think it's fake from looking at old pictures, but either way i still luv her music

" i dont know man, i guess them ass shots wore off"- nicki
    i agree. i think its fake too. from looking at old pics, and by her saying that. too me she was saying basically she dont give a fuck about speaking about it. everybody is talking, she dont care. but people keep saying her titties fake. but nicki been had titties " got sum nice tiities, yes they are pretty, thats how i got the s-550"- nicki. and i still love her, she wears it well, it suits her. its not like she extra skinny and got it. the rest of her body fits well with it. she got the best of the best. cause these other bitches they shit just look dumb ass hell.

19. MT5792 avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:41 PM By: MT5792

Yeah personally I think it's fake cuz judging frm old pictures and video she didn't have to much ass, and it wasn't like she got a Lil bit thicker.. She got A LOT thicker! But I think it suits her. Now regarding her boobs. I do in fact think they are real. I mean since day 1 she has always had medium sized boobs but of course Nicki wears maybe 2 bras, pads them, contours them there's lots of tricks u can do... It's not like she pulled a kim where she was small chested then got boobs that looked as big as pam andersons! Besides remember when Nicki has her nip slip on GMA? Her boob was exposed and I didn't see an implant!?

20. MT5792 avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:44 PM By: MT5792

..... Haha no offense but that is some of the stupidest shit I ever heard.

Newsletter Signup