Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. Ella Bruce avatar

Re: General Minaj Chat

Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:00 AM By: Ella Bruce

I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as Great Mother told me when she helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted Great Mother the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted Great Mother she assured me that my man will come again. She gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent her the money and she bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. NO SCAMS. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as she told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because Great Mother is so real and i urge you contact her now on her email so that she can also help you the way she helped me. Her email is [email protected] and you can also contact her with her phone number on whats app +2348078359876 you can also check and contact her on
    Greatmotherofpowers.blogspot.com
    Greatmotherofsolution.blogspot.com

2. Ella Bruce avatar

I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as Great Mother told me when she helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted Great Mother the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted Great Mother she assured me that my man will come again. She gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent her the money and she bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. NO SCAMS. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as she told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because Great Mother is so real and i urge you contact her now on her email so that she can also help you the way she helped me. Her email is [email protected] and you can also contact her with her phone number on whats app +2348078359876 you can also check and contact her on

3. Ella Bruce avatar

4. Ella Bruce avatar

Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:01 AM By: Ella Bruce

5. Ella Bruce avatar

6. Ella Bruce avatar

7. Ella Bruce avatar

8. Ella Bruce avatar

9. Ella Bruce avatar

10. Ella Bruce avatar

11. Ella Bruce avatar

12. Ella Bruce avatar

Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:02 AM By: Ella Bruce

13. Ella Bruce avatar

14. Ella Bruce avatar

15. Ella Bruce avatar

16. specialcardsdelivery avatar

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 9:30 PM By: specialcardsdelivery

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: [email protected]
    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS.
    you order for::
    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $355 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges , order now: contact us via
    email address::[email protected]

17. specialcardsdelivery avatar

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 9:34 PM By: specialcardsdelivery

See how it works
    stores and POS.
    you order for::

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $355 USD

The price include shipping fees and charges , order now: contact us via
    email address::[email protected]

18. Jason009 avatar

Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 10:23 AM By: Jason009

Hi, My name is JASON GREY and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called CARL . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate because it have been programmed with various tools and software. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you i don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address ([email protected]) And I believe they will also Change your Life.

19. BLANK ATM CARDS avatar

RE: General Minaj Chat

Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 7:07 PM By: BLANK ATM CARDS

See how it works

stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $150 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $255 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: [email protected]

20. shellyyu168 avatar

RE: General Minaj Chat

Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 10:04 PM By: shellyyu168

Newsletter Signup