DDF Danser avatar

Nicki on Twitter

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM By: DDF Danser

All discussions about Nicki's on Twitter go in this thread.
FM#TeamMinaj

Replies to this posting

1. PrincessFAA avatar

RE: Nicki on Twitter

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM By: PrincessFAA

Hey barbz and kenz... do yall know if Nicki started back following the Nicki Daily? Anyway I don't get on twitter much,so I missed ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of this twitter stuff. I'm a older Barb fan 29, are their any older barbz and kenz on here,lol ? I'm new on here.

Follow me @PrincessFAA thanks

TEAM NICKI MINAJ
    I Love Pink

2. Nickiminaj24 avatar

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:08 PM By: Nickiminaj24

i wish she would follow me!

3. _AlexMinaj avatar

Re: Nicki on Twitter

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:56 PM By: _AlexMinaj

Follow me on Twitter @_AlexMinaj
    ROMAN RELOADED

4. Romanfayloaded avatar

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:22 AM By: Romanfayloaded

Nicki I love you so much,you are my idol,I don't even care,I am listening to the re up right now? Please can you follow me,and when's there gonna be a new tour,PLEASE SOON

5. Romanfayloaded avatar

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:24 AM By: Romanfayloaded

@romanfayloaded please follow me nicki I love you,true ken here!:)

6. chaseandrewminaj avatar

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:20 PM By: chaseandrewminaj

Nicki RT'ed me once but not lucky enough to get a follow yet :/ if you see this follow me @chaseminaj I'll follow TM back~~

7. aliciab avatar

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM By: aliciab

OKEY
    $$$ lovekellyboo$$$

8. aliciab avatar

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:37 PM By: aliciab

5star Barbie wrote:
    TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe wrote:
    Congrats on 12 million, HB!

yaay nicki
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

I AM READYYYYY")
    $$$ lovekellyboo$$$

9. aliciab avatar

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:11 AM By: aliciab

KiNG_KEN wrote:
    5star Barbie wrote:
    TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe wrote:
    Congrats on 12 million, HB!

yaay nicki she get it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and two weeks later 13 MILLION.....and countin. #winnin
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>Check out My Music -- kEN, BARk!

-

$$$KELLY&ALICIA$$$

10. aliciab avatar

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:57 PM By: aliciab

HEY
    $$$SEXYHELLGIRL$$$

11. lovenicki1234 avatar

Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM By: lovenicki1234
  12. Tori Pray avatar

Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM By: Tori Pray

SHE HASN'T TWEETED....WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!

13. Dominique Hodge avatar

Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 5:14 PM By: Dominique Hodge

I want you to come to my talent show on January 23rd. I go to West Millbrook Middle. Nicki Manaj if you came, I would cry down to my knees and honor you like a Queen!

14. sana sharma avatar

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 9:59 PM By: sana sharma

Hiring An Expert Team Is Better Instead Of Looking For Relatives To Help

Packers and movers bangalore know it very well that only one person cannot complete the shifting work on his own risk and a single person is not much capable to take that big responsibility on his head about shifting a house with lots of luggage and the necessary material. It is just a simple fact that is understood by you also and you will also agree to this point that this task is much difficult for the one person to complete it. And if we look out for the today’s time then only 10 percent of the educated people are not working. Otherwise one or the other person is just earning money in some or the other way. This scenario is just because of the changing environment these days and the need of money to satisfy the basic need of the family.

for more details Please visit here :
    http://packers-movers-bangalore.in/

Source url : http://packers-movers-bangalore.in/post/hiring-an-expert-team-is-better-instead-of-looking-for-relatives-to-help

So at this time a working women or men cannot take the full responsibility of shifting a house you will definitely need help from your relatives or friends. And you cannot be sure about them also because you cannot say that they will be able to take out time for you and may be in some case you have support of some relatives in shifting but do they provide you proper shifting with safety. No, not at all even you cannot make yourself sure about this so it will be much better that you take help from an expert team who can make your shifting in much better way and in much secured way.

Every person should remain safe at his side and he/she should know that what they are following and what decisions they are making about this. So if the option is there to book a Packers and Movers Company for shifting purpose then why we people are looking for the other options we should just know our path and should move forward on it. This is just a human tendency to move to the alternate path present in front of you but you should also have that much of knowledge that the alternate path should also provide you space and safety then only you can choose that. So if you are looking for shifting then just do not waste your time in looking here and there and in thinking much. You are having an option in front so just go and grab it so that after shifting you can look out to the other work and the formalities.

We are having a full supportable team with the best workers and they are always there to help you. So it will be much better that you hire the team of expert rather than the two or three persons from your relatives, who will just waste your time more rather than working on shifting.

Newsletter Signup