Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 9:17 PM By: Benicus

Chat about Nicki's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Replies to this posting

1. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: STUPID HOE

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:06 PM By: 5star Barbie

latoyabaddbarbie wrote:
    DO YALL BITCHES WORK FOR LIL KIM LIKE THE SONG IS THE SHIT YALL NOT DIE HARDS LIKE ME DIE HARD LOVE EVERYTHING SHE PUTS OUT I THINK YALL REALLY SOME TYPE OF VERGINS OF LIL KIM FOREAL LIKE WTF

I love nicki, but just because i love her as and artist doesn't mean i'm going to like everything she put's out..
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

2. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:07 PM By: 5star Barbie

Neither

3. YoSayRazzii avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:54 PM By: YoSayRazzii

I honestly like both but Roman IN Moscow got a sick beat and shiit tho not as guud as the lyrics. im not saying it aint; but im preety sure nicki has more lyrical shiit .

4. TheCuntMoster avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:00 PM By: TheCuntMoster

Stupid Hoe For Suree ;)

Roman in Moscow is An Amazing Song , I love it but for me Stupid Hoe Is My Favorite out of the two. :)

5. TheCuntMoster avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:08 PM By: TheCuntMoster

I Disagree, Stupid Hoe is An Amazing Song! The Lyrics are hilarious! Such a Catchy Song.. the only thing wrong with it in my opinion is

"Stupid hoes is my enemy
    Stupid hoes is so wack
    Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me
    Then she coulda prolly came back!

You’re a stupid hoe
    You’re a stupid hoe
    You're a stuuuuuuupid hooooooooe"

I Dont think this Verse Matches The Song ! But Either Way I Love it!

6. imblazinfeelslikeimblazin avatar

Re: Stupid Hoe

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:26 PM By: imblazinfeelslikeimblazin

i agree. i kinda think she shouldve made a mixtape where she couldve just gone crazy and done these kind of funny songs.
    but i still have hope that her album's guna be awesome.

7. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:06 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

latoyabaddbarbie wrote:
    DO YALL BITCHES WORK FOR LIL KIM LIKE THE SONG IS THE SHIT YALL NOT DIE HARDS LIKE ME DIE HARD LOVE EVERYTHING SHE PUTS OUT I THINK YALL REALLY SOME TYPE OF VERGINS OF LIL KIM FOREAL LIKE WTF

Bitch please look at our post count and points... most of us commenting have been on this site since it was made and now you're coming on here and saying we aren't real fans? Listen to Playtime is Over, Beam me up Scotty and Sucka Free and tell me she can't do better than this stuff.... Roman was supposed to be like mix tape/hood Nicki I just don't understand this guy... she can do better like..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

8. IlyNIC avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 12:21 AM By: IlyNIC

i'm really shocked that the barbs don't understand what she is doing in stupid hoe. she is PURPOSELY sounding all crazy and shit because she is making a point! she has come so far in her career that she can do some crazy shit && her TRUE barbz would still love her. thats why she did all the crazy sounds and voices, she is proving a point. the song is SUPPOSE to be a joke, && if you think she is some of her serious work, YOU a stupid hoe. no further comment.
    Dolly Lama

9. oh_that_one_kid avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:26 AM By: oh_that_one_kid

DolliePop wrote:
    i'm really shocked that the barbs don't understand what she is doing in stupid hoe. she is PURPOSELY sounding all crazy and shit because she is making a point! she has come so far in her career that she can do some crazy shit && her TRUE barbz would still love her. thats why she did all the crazy sounds and voices, she is proving a point. the song is SUPPOSE to be a joke, && if you think she is some of her serious work, YOU a stupid hoe. no further comment.
    Dolly Lama

nuff said

xoxo Keep calm and listen to Nicki Minaj xoxo

10. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:56 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

DolliePop wrote:

That's bullshit I'm not a mindless puppet that will love everything Nicki does just because it is her, I admire her work ethic and her talent but according to you she is making the songs sound crazy and just really outright weird because she knows her fans will just buy it anyway, like she has stopped trying... I have a feeling her whole album is going to be like this and I'd rather have an album with her serious work than her just playing around... She needs to showcase her lyrical ability and her actually talent as a female rapper more the world needs to see how good she really is... this stuff will further cement her as a gimmick rapper, Nicki doesn't need that shit

11. 5star Barbie avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 4:04 AM By: 5star Barbie

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    DolliePop wrote:

That's bullshit I'm not a mindless puppet that will love everything Nicki does just because it is her, I admire her work ethic and her talent but according to you she is making the songs sound crazy and just really outright weird because she knows her fans will just buy it anyway, like she has stopped trying... I have a feeling her whole album is going to be like this and I'd rather have an album with her serious work than her just playing around... She needs to showcase her lyrical ability and her actually talent as a female rapper more the world needs to see how good she really is... this stuff will further cement her as a gimmick rapper, Nicki doesn't need that shit

THIS !!!!

12. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 4:11 AM By: PrincessErinMinaj

Going to have to agree it is not her best work..
    For me Roman In Moscow.. Suppose everyone has different opinions!

13. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 3:46 PM By: PrincessErinMinaj

I dont get why everyone is criticizing this song.. I genuinely like it, I think i yes its different but she is aloud a bit of change!!!!
    Give her a break she has had a lot of negativity on this song.. It may not be her best but it is not as bad is what it is getting made out !!!

14. Hunter Lewinski avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 5:37 PM By: Hunter Lewinski

Compeltly diagree I don't know why people are hating this song its good I like it more than Roman in Moscow! And I can't wait for the album and everyone has thier own opinion but right now stupid hoe is my faveriote song!100% love for stupid hoe its funny and crazy its shows nickis fun and crazy personality!

15. Nicki_IsMyLife avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 6:16 PM By: Nicki_IsMyLife

PrincessErinMinaj wrote:
    I dont get why everyone is criticizing this song.. I genuinely like it, I think i yes its different but she is aloud a bit of change!!!!
    Give her a break she has had a lot of negativity on this song.. It may not be her best but it is not as bad is what it is getting made out !!!

I agree. I actually do really like it :D
    But its Nicki, im gonna like anything she does :P

Cannot wait for Roman Reloaded. 14th February 2012 - Romantines Day

(;"-o>.*xXx*.I LOVE NICKI MINAJ.*xXx*.o-";)

"I fly with the stars in the skies,
    I am no longer tryin to survive,
    I believe that life is a prize,
    But to live doesn't mean you're alive"

16. Justice:DD avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 1:02 AM By: Justice:DD

i disagree but the around the end of the song when she started singing i dont really like it

~baddest chick living~

17. IlyNIC avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 2:25 AM By: IlyNIC

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    DolliePop wrote:

im not a mindless fan that loves everything nicki does. there is some things i dont really care for from her. but the reason i fell in love with nicki in the first place was because she was so fucking different and had different, theatrical, characters that i can relate to. her style is wacky, crazy, and fun. she is having fun. well roman is having fun lol. i like it. the lyrics are funny && cute. *shrugs* i RESPECT her being different. she knows everyone isnt going to love her. but we all loved roman in romans revenge now that he did stupid hoe and roman in moscow everyone hate him?? ion know. that shit cray. && i heard someone say that if kim did something like this we would be clownin her, i wouldnt. because i would feel like hmmm thats different. && ultimately thats what im looking for in music. SOMETHING DIFFERENT. i like nicki crazy ass. im a theatre major, with a theatrical personality myself so i LOVE MY HB SHIT. (:

Dolly Lama

18. DJ Lewinski avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 5:16 PM By: DJ Lewinski

omg really this song is bad ass i really cant believe her "FANS" dont like it... lol well i love it... you have to get nicki like really to get it... well at least her TRUE FANS will buy her album no matter what even just for support... you guys dissapoint me on here...
    They call me Lewinski

19. DJ Lewinski avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 5:41 PM By: DJ Lewinski

DolliePop wrote:
    Dolly Lama

AGREED!!! lol EXACTLY WHAT I BEEN SAYIN #TEAMMINAJ4LIFE
    ill always be a barb and love it all oh and i cant decide either stupid hoe is funny and make me laugh and the other just sick sooo yeah
    They call me Lewinski

20. RomansBestie avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 5:59 PM By: RomansBestie

ohhhkaay guys, please. just because these barbz don't think its her best work does not make them not true barbz! true barbz support nicki, but it doesnt mean they are expected to like everything she puts out! and even then, because some barbz dislike a song or two like this, that doesnt mean they dont love nicki anymore! EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE LOVES NICKI. thats the whole point. they're still supporting, aren't they? and everybody has an opinion, we aren't expected to all be the same & like it all the time. thats individualism. also, if they like the songs, thats their opinion too and a lot of people like the voices, not just because its nicki, but because they actually like it, ya digg? lets alll just respect each others views & dont take dives at each other...team minaj is above that...
    having that said....
    roman in moscow is better for me, the beat is better in my opinion. stupid hoe is kinda repetitive, and I gotta say that the thought put into it seems to be not a lot. :/ Im not a big fan of either song, but I RESPECT nicki for doing different stuff all the time and just being her. i think the vids are gonna be MAAAAAAD crazy though! :D

~ClancyLovesNicki~

Newsletter Signup