1. Khris189 avatar

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:25 AM, Khris189 said:

Im watching rite now as I type this. Love my queen

2. Jamey Coates avatar

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:05 AM, Jamey Coates said:

im watching it now it amazing

3. ricky dbird avatar

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:28 AM, ricky dbird said:

wow

4. Barbie_Swag avatar

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:21 AM, Barbie_Swag said:

U look so beautiful!!!! Thanks for giving me something to watch nicki. LUV U

5. Limitedbarbie avatar

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:59 AM, Limitedbarbie said:

i pre recorded the whole series already im so happy

6. TeamMinajPL avatar

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:31 AM, TeamMinajPL said:

yes in half hour!! i stay late up to watch it...Nicki's the leader!

7. Hermosa Barbie avatar

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:03 AM, Hermosa Barbie said:

Yay!!!! Another night of watching Nicki sit on her Idol chair looking beautiful!!! =) (As always.) Team Nicki all the way. I love you Nicki!!!!

8. Helena*Barbie07 avatar

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Helena*Barbie07 said:

YAYYY NICKI!!!!! You're the only reason I watch Idol. LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUU

9. Dswag13 avatar

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:45 PM, Dswag13 said:

Everybody want you to STOP with the Crazy colors, PLEASE DON'T STOP EVER Till you retire and have kids in the future!!!! KEEP WEARING THE DIFFERENT COLORS!!!Just kinda change the style and colors do more mixing I remember you wore a Leopard wig 3 years ago It's 2013 maybe change it up to a Tiger Wig with Purple or Light Green color with the blonde Maybe some color in your Full black Curls like Gold or something ???? Just Keep Wearing the wigs IT'S YOUR BRAND Just like ''PINK FRIDAY'' Haters and F*ck Off!!!!

10. Cleider Araujo avatar