1. ashleywalters avatar

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 12:53 PM, ashleywalters said:

HOW DR HARRY HERBAL MEDICINE CURED MY HIV/AIDS VIRUS

hello everyone my name is mimi khalid from MALAYSIA.Dr harry is the only Doctor who could ever get your HIV/AIDS cured with his healing herbal medicine , i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my virus, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of one MR JACKSON MARSHALL who truly testify and said that he was been diagnose with HIV and was healed through the help of these great powerful healing herbal doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him the great Dr.harry, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 5 days after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things he ask me to do so at at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR.harry gave to me from the ancient powers, note that dr harry can also cure the following sickness penis enlargement,weak erection,premature ejaculation,herpes cure,pregnancy,cancer,high blood pressure,breast enlargement and many more...you can email him now for your own healing too [email protected] website http://drharrysolutio.wixsite.com/dr-harry or call and whatsapp him +2348143240563 thanks..

2. mostsociable avatar

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 3:13 PM, mostsociable said:

Nicki Minaj outside USA. Nicki performed in Angola. Get more on the story. copy and paste this in your browser:

3. mostsociable avatar

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 3:09 PM, mostsociable said:

Nicki Minaj's achievements so far. It's unbelievable. Copy and past this into your browser:

4. mostsociable avatar

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 3:07 PM, mostsociable said:

Get to know who Nicki Minaj's friends are: Copy and past this into your browser;

5. Samuel Ojekwe avatar

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Samuel Ojekwe said:

@ Nicki Minaj a.k.a Onika Tanya Maraj :

ONIKA NM, AS YOU KNOW VERY WELL ---------

Onika nkeh nm, as you know very well, in the past 4 ? years
    ......... from about November 2011 to date June 2015 .........
    I have downloaded several photos and several videos
    { --------- including many various videos and photos of yourself --------- }
    via the internet.

while, i essentially downloaded all these several photos and videos because
    ......... i found some / much value in them
    ......... i liked them
    ......... i wanted to have them in my laptop
    i have found myself over time from 2011 to now 2015 deleting all these numerous videos and photos that i had earlier downloaded in the past.

Onika ohbee nm, i wish and i hope that your videos and photos that i have recently downloaded will be able to stay with me / my life as a permanent item of my life.

Cheers !!!!!!!!!

Samuel Ojekwe

6. danielle201 avatar

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 6:30 AM, danielle201 said:

wow!!!great performance

7. Mahonri avatar

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Mahonri said:

I love that face! You're the best, Nicki!

8. mikeywesley avatar

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM, mikeywesley said:

i have the book when she is like that

9. rosa_reloaded avatar