1. Thomas Gray avatar

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Thomas Gray said:

Hello Guys Health is wealth and marijuana is both.I(www.marijuana-man.org)am a grower and distributor of medical marijuana and i have never heard of any bad cases caused by marijuana. I grow and distribute various strains of marijuana such as sour diesel, OG kush, afghan kush, purple kush, blueberry,Moon rocks, wax, concentrates,edibles many more strains.Hit me up ASAP at [email protected]

2. lizzy dixon avatar

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 2:31 PM, lizzy dixon said:

Thanks to dr.ojoka for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I
    was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ojoka cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ojoka if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ojoka to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr.ojoka to you all around the world,contact him on his Email [email protected] or you can also reach him through thanks whatapp number +2348144172934
    dr.ojoka for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness like
    (1) herpes(2) hiv(3) als(4) dick enlargement(5) hepatitis B(6) ALOPECIA(7) CANCER,(8) DIABETES,(9) HERPES CURE(10) GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK(11) IMPOTENCE,(12) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(13) DIARRHE (14) ASTHMA

3. Sharon Dave avatar

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Sharon Dave said:

My name is Sharon Daves, I am from US. I was diagnose with HIV disease for
    the past 3 years, I came across a blog last month when I was browsing with
    my computer and I saw a testimony post from someone making a reference to
    dr. ijeh! how the man used natural herbal medicine to cure her when she was
    suffering from Herpes disease and he had also cured someone suffering from
    HIV too, although I did not believe her but yet I took his email address
    and his mobile phone no, and i also saw his advert on tv stations,I emailed him, he promised to prepare a medicine
    for me and he later ask me to purchase the herbal medicine which I did, he
    instructed me to be drinking the medicine every 10 hrs of the day, even at
    mid night, I woke up and i drank from it, he told me to drink the medicine
    for three (3) weeks after which on the fourth (4) week, I should go back to
    the hospital to conduct Hiv test, I followed his instructions and I went
    for the test last two weeks, I tested negative. I am Hiv negative. I can't
    thank dr ijeh enough, he cured me from my disease, I will for ever remain
    grateful to him. You can as well email him. If you have any illness like
    Various type of cancer Epilepsy, Type 2 diabetes, MRS A, Brain damage
    from lead, Asthma, Radiation damage, High blood pressure or love spell
    (need your loved ones back) or witchcraft, bad luck, you want to pass your
    exams, you want your business to grow further, blindness, madness, etc. Dr
    baba ijeh have all the medicine/spell that can cure any disease that you are
    suffering from, call him right now. Pls once you are cure from your
    illness, also spread the good news to others so that those with illness can
    be cure too.
    Email contact is: [email protected]
    Phone no: +2348071054350

4. ashleywalters avatar

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 12:53 PM, ashleywalters said:

HOW DR HARRY HERBAL MEDICINE CURED MY HIV/AIDS VIRUS

hello everyone my name is mimi khalid from MALAYSIA.Dr harry is the only Doctor who could ever get your HIV/AIDS cured with his healing herbal medicine , i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my virus, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of one MR JACKSON MARSHALL who truly testify and said that he was been diagnose with HIV and was healed through the help of these great powerful healing herbal doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him the great Dr.harry, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 5 days after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things he ask me to do so at at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR.harry gave to me from the ancient powers, note that dr harry can also cure the following sickness penis enlargement,weak erection,premature ejaculation,herpes cure,pregnancy,cancer,high blood pressure,breast enlargement and many more...you can email him now for your own healing too [email protected] website http://drharrysolutio.wixsite.com/dr-harry or call and whatsapp him +2348143240563 thanks..

5. lisanicky avatar

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 6:40 PM, lisanicky said:

dont bother with anyone bae

6. nickiminajestyz avatar

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 5:43 PM, nickiminajestyz said:

love u

7. mostsociable avatar

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 3:03 PM, mostsociable said:

Get to know who Nicki Minaj's friends are: Copy and past this into your browser;

8. collinjack avatar

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 12:39 AM, collinjack said:

Hello friend, my name is MR COLLIN JACK i want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from Australia and also they have branch all over the world in which they use in developing there ATM CARDS, this is real and not a scam it have help me out. to cut the story short this women who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life have change from a street walker to my house, there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. my life have really change and i want to share this to the world, i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help our self. if you also want this BLANK ATM CARD i want you to contact him on email via; {[email protected]} thank you all and god bless

9. big gyrl tiffany avatar

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 9:57 PM, big gyrl tiffany said:

Throwing me off a cliff/
    A cliffhanger/
    I just want to be loved/
    Not just because/
    I licked pussy/
    And sold drugs/
    What it is/
    What it was/
    She like whatever nigga/
    Better get ya bags and run/
    She can do better nigga/
    I'm supernova in it/
    And your super never in it/
    Head put his ass to sleep/
    Mr. In a minute/
    How we talk?/
    Fuck your sweet talk/
    We got body language/
    I'm a pimp!/
    But I'll turn a hoe/
    Into and Angel/
    Where there is some danger/
    That's where you'll find me at/
    No cape on/
    I've got a hood/
    And a Cincinnati hat/
    I'm will ride whicha/
    Like this my down sista/
    And when you go down/
    I'm giving up my ticker/

10. big gyrl tiffany avatar