1. lilminaj22 avatar

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 2:56 AM, lilminaj22 said:

i hope nicki does well on it

2. jazzuhno avatar

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:14 AM, jazzuhno said:

she really define bussiness woman

3. Teanna123 avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM, Teanna123 said:

:D YUP YUP YUP YUP!

4. Teanna123 avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM, Teanna123 said:

YAAAAAAS SHE SERVES LIFE IN ANYTHIN SHE DO! I LOOOOVE DA PICTURES!! I LOVE DA NEW HAIR BY DA WAY! DA THIRD SHOT. I CANT WAIT FOR DA COMMERCIAL! BUT I HAAATE TEASERS. DIS PHOTO IS BEAUTIFULLY GORGEOUS SO IM READY FOR DA COMMERCIAL! IM SOOO JEALOUS OF NICKI!!! I SAY DIS ALL DA TIME! DONT WORRY ONE DAY I WILL BE POPPIN! EVEN THOUGH I CANT GET ANY,(WHICH I WISH I COULD) ITS NICKI MINAJ AND HER GLORY SO I WANT DA COMMERCIAL! I REALLY REALLY WANT TO TASTE IT THOUGH! NICKI SAYS DAT IT MAKES YOU FEEL REAL SEXY AND IT IS SSOOOO GOOD! I BET IT TASTE GOOD! I want to taste each one of them! PLUS PEOPLE SAY IT CAUSES POSSIBLE ORGASMS! HMMM I HOPE DEY STILL HAVE IT OUT WHEN IM 21! IT KINDA SUCKS BEING YOUNG :(. SOOOO PROUD OF YOU NICKI!!! WORDS CANT EXPRESS MY JOY AND EXCITMENT! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA DEATH OF ME!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!! CCCYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIII!!!!!!! MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

5. ricky dbird avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM, ricky dbird said:

and when it come in canana

6. VintageRebels avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 11:27 AM, VintageRebels said:

7. thekidfclewinskeee avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:25 AM, thekidfclewinskeee said:

I honestly cannot wait to try!

8. rosa_reloaded avatar