1. BarbieCino avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:55 PM, BarbieCino said:

I bought the whole collection! I canny get enough of it!! Ahhhh hey Nicki hey Nicki!

2. MinnieLyte avatar

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:27 AM, MinnieLyte said:

Since I see some people asking where they can get it, www.nailpolishandmore.com has the collection and individual colors. For people outside of the US, international shipping is available

3. An_Toni_a__C avatar

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:58 AM, An_Toni_a__C said:

Those colors are BEAUTIFUL! I love them. Phenomenal.

4. j354011 avatar

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 2:23 AM, j354011 said:

i love nicki minaj and i think that the colours of her nailpolish are gorgeous! that's why i went out and bought both save me and pink friday. i was so excited to try pink friday, i put on three coats and it looked great! but the next day it began to chip off a lot. i was really disapointed but thought that maybe i had applied too much. the next time i tried putting only two coats on, which didnt look as nice, but sadly once again the next day the nail polish chipped. i went away on vacation and decided to give this nailpolish one more try since i loved the colour. i applied the nailpolish last night before going out for dinner, i put on two coats, and it looked great. then, this morning i went tanning on the beach and noticed the nailpolish had begun to chip again. a little while after i noticed that it had become completely gooey and it melted right off of my nails. my sister wore a cheap nailpolish and none of these things happened to her. i am very diaspointed and expected the nailpolish to have been much better than it is.

5. Artist Glo Minaj avatar

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:46 AM, Artist Glo Minaj said:

how can i order the collection from the website

6. iamshannonbla avatar

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 6:49 AM, iamshannonbla said:

i just got my opi nicki minja collection in the mail i love all colors

7. barbie-_forever avatar

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 6:09 AM, barbie-_forever said:

love it lol

8. Minaj'sBarbies avatar

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Minaj'sBarbies said:

aah love it! how much is it and where do you get it from? i'd like the whole set! :D

9. Minaj'sBarbies avatar

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Minaj'sBarbies said:

10. kwood avatar

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:57 PM, kwood said:

How much does it cost I get it