1. Bella_Barbie_Minaj avatar

Go Nicki!

2. Bella_Barbie_Minaj avatar

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM, Bella_Barbie_Minaj said:

Nickis outfit is cute!!

3. Bella_Barbie_Minaj avatar

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM, Bella_Barbie_Minaj said:

Nicki looks cute those photos!

4. jmarielake avatar

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:25 AM, jmarielake said:

* I'LL BE SELLING MY TICKETS TO THE VANCOUVER, B.C. SHOW. IF YOU LIVE THERE OR IN THE AREA AND ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE INBOX ME. MY HUSBAND AND I CAN NO LONGER MAKE IT... LEFT CENTER ROW 19 (ONE SEAT IS AN AISLE SEAT). * PLEASE MESSAGE ME HERE OR AT [ jmarielake @ gmail . com ] . IF YOU KNOW ANYBODY WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED, PLS GIVE THEM MY E-MAIL! THANK YOU! I WANT SOMEBODY ELSE TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE CONCERT IF I CAN'T!

5. jmarielake avatar

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:25 AM, jmarielake said:

6. jmarielake avatar

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:25 AM, jmarielake said:

7. jmarielake avatar

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:25 AM, jmarielake said:

8. jmarielake avatar

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:25 AM, jmarielake said:

9. jmarielake avatar

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:25 AM, jmarielake said:

10. Letty_Minaj avatar

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Letty_Minaj said:

Always stunning. :] Ugh. She needs to do a show in Lexington, Ky.