1. Brittany Minaj MN avatar

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Brittany Minaj MN said:

Very Well Spoken Yani!!! Yes the thing about the links; in all honesty I don't like promoting & doing that stuff taking the time to post links To her album & stuff. (Altho I do post links once in awhile) I would much rather have the person get their ass up go to the store & by the physical copy of Pink Friday. For me if it's an artist I really really love, then I feel like I have to go out & get a physical copy of their CD. & to this day I still would love to have physical copies of her mixtapes & her on the Come Up DVDs. But I didn't become a fan of hers til Young Money & that's when I first heard of her. I never was really into hip hop. Overall as long as you know you're a true fan, continue to show your support in any way & will stick to the end is all that really matters.

2. [a][s][h][l][e][y] avatar

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 2:04 PM, [a][s][h][l][e][y] said:

NLB!!C;

3. johnellnika avatar

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:16 PM, johnellnika said:

i LOVE YOU YANI!

4. MINAJvsTheWORLD avatar

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 7:16 AM, MINAJvsTheWORLD said:

Aw, I love this NLB. (:

5. Candi Queen avatar

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:07 AM, Candi Queen said:

awwww I love this post... *tear* lol
    Nah but yea I didnt kno about her until Beam Me Up Scotty too. I think Itty Bitty Piggy was the first song I heard from her then after that i just went on a downloading spree downloading everything she did (everything I can find)

but yea everybody tries to prove that they are a real true fan. and anybody can sit at home and tweet links all day but that doesnt always really mean anything. You can tweet nothing but links but not be a true real fan. #justsayin dont like it... #kanyeshrug you be iight

6. NMSigninYaBoobs avatar