1. Abraham Denits avatar

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 12:28 AM, Abraham Denits said:

I Agree! Remember - LOVE, RESPECT, DIVERSITSY - ALWAYS! = O

2. Abraham Denits avatar

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 12:23 AM, Abraham Denits said:

Sometimes I kinda wonder if this is really Nicki Minaj....Hey....If this is really Nicki Minaj....then you'll be able to freestyle just like that....with your type of hook, rhythm, and rhyme with melody to it....if you don't mind! = /

3. Abraham Denits avatar

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 12:20 AM, Abraham Denits said:

Remember - LOVE, RESPECT, DIVERSITY - ALWAYS! = O

4. Jhonny eats caca avatar

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 11:58 PM, Jhonny eats caca said:

You are a great singer and rapper, but you calling miely cycrus a bitch on the vma's wasn't cool at all!!

5. GeorgieBarkworth avatar

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:27 AM, GeorgieBarkworth said:

6. Darmelie avatar

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Darmelie said:

I love you NICKI I wish I could see you one day

7. barbz24 avatar

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 4:40 AM, barbz24 said:

I agree Nicki!!! Thank you so much for being bad-ass and a good role model at the same time.. Very spicy and refreshing!! Hopefully Girls take heed.

8. Dani_mae1031 avatar

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Dani_mae1031 said:

why would anyone want to cyber bully its horrid go #teamnicki

9. DEJA D TINY BARBIE avatar

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 12:41 AM, DEJA D TINY BARBIE said:

i agree cuz amma find yo ass && give you a hella beat down whether you live china spain or freakin Haiti..
    luv yah .. now im gone *poof*

10. Ciara Vann avatar

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 4:13 AM, Ciara Vann said:

I'm never doing that because I was taught better than that and a good girl. I agree Nicki, bullying's no good.