1. Chloe Freeburn avatar

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Chloe Freeburn said:

Would love for Nicki to come to the UK.. Glasgow, Scotland. WE LOVE HER!!

2. Chloe Freeburn avatar

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Chloe Freeburn said:

Would love for Nicki to come to Scotland!! GLASGOW LOVE HER!!!!

3. iLoveYouOnika[: avatar

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 3:01 AM, iLoveYouOnika[: said:

1] I JUST WANNA SEE YOUUU NICKI, I KNOW THE SHOW WILL BE AMAZING NO MATTER WHAT!!!
    2] PLEASE COME TO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!
    3] ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU NICKI!!!!!!! :D

4. TeamMinajIrmo avatar

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 1:45 AM, TeamMinajIrmo said:

I would like to see Nicki do some of her old songs as well as some #PinkFriday ones mix it up mix it up and she should def come to Columbia,SC (Colonial Life Arena) and I cant tell a fav song yet since she said we'll change our fav like 5 times when Pink Friday comes out =)

5. TeamDallasMinaj avatar

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 1:40 AM, TeamDallasMinaj said:

i wudd lik Nicki 2 of course du songs from Pink Friday! i want her 2 du more songs from her past mixtapes also :] ALL HER SONGS ARE DA SHIT >:] belee dat woe

6. MicWise avatar

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 1:07 AM, MicWise said:

Um i dont care what kind of show she does... in fact she can just stand there
    and i dont care what song she performs... she doesn't even have to say a word
    just please come to toronto :)

7. ErinZolanski avatar

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:35 AM, ErinZolanski said:

Id like her to come to Glasgow, Scotland. xo

8. purpletreesandflipflops avatar

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:25 AM, purpletreesandflipflops said:

oakland ca... my town ya feel me were ma boo drake came.... i want her to sing songs off her mixtape and pinkfriday

9. Shaquille avatar

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Shaquille said:

NICKI Gotta Past through Oakland,Ca
    And Let EveryOne have the Best time of there LIVES!

10. DawnMulan avatar

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:36 PM, DawnMulan said:

memphis... my city.
    well im greedy... like... i want her to do all of her songs. mix all that ish up. start w/ the first mix tape and work her way up to the first album. id be in there an hour after the show still jumping around singing. lol